MOBILITY PIONEERS is a unique international accelerator program with the goal of driving "Open Innovation" by having students develop customized solutions to real-world problems from industry and business.
The 12-week program has the following goals:
- Innovation for entrepreneurial challenge developed in three months
- Established contact with innovative companies and start-ups in Israel as well as Germany
- Developed entrepreneurial mindset in an international context
- Practical week in the start-up ecosystem in Israel
- Certificate for successful participation
The next edition of Mobility Pioneers will take place in the winter semester 2023.
For more information please visit: