1. Register on HEonline and choose a degree programme
You can enrol directly using Esslingen’s HEonline Campus Management System. Your first step is to register on HEonline and then choose the degree programme you wish to take.
HEonline Campus Management System
2. Upload your documents
Please upload all necessary documents before the enrolment deadline (1 March for the summer semester, 15 September for the winter semester).
Check that you have all the necessary documents:
Checklist Enrol for degree programmes with no admission restrictions
Tip: The sooner you upload your documents, the faster we can process them and request any documents you may have forgotten in good time.
3. Intermediate step: Admission and offer of a university place
- When you click the Send button on the last page, you confirm all your details and automatically apply pro forma for admission to the degree programme you have chosen.
- Wait for confirmation you have been admitted. The pro forma letter with the offer of a place at Esslingen is sent by email.
- You can now accept the offer of the university place in your HEonline account.
- You can view the status of your application at any time on the HEonline Campus Management System. You should keep your login details in a safe place.
- While the admission process is ongoing, watch out for information sent to you by email about status changes or documents you still have to submit.
4. Pay the mandatory fees and subscriptions
Please do not forget to pay the mandatory fees and subscriptions (incl. Student Services Organisation subscription, administration fee). The bank account details can be found in the “Enrolment” section of your HEonline account in the Campus Management System. Go to “Semester fees and subscriptions” to see the total amount which must be paid by the enrolment deadline.
5. Submit your enrolment application
Please go to the “Enrolment” section of your HEonline account in the Campus Management System to check whether we require any further documents from you for the programme you have chosen.
By confirming and submitting your details, you automatically submit your enrolment application.
Please submit your enrolment application together with all necessary documents in good time on the HEonline Campus Management System). The decisive date for meeting theappropriateenrolment deadline (1 March for the summer semester, 15 September for the winter semester) is the date your documents are received electronically at Esslingen University of Applied Sciences, even when this day falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday. We can unfortunately not make any exceptions to this deadline.
6. Welcoming email & PIN code
All done! When we have received all the necessary documents by the deadline, we will promptly send you an email to this effect. You will also recieve another email with a PIN-code. Please make sure to activate the PIN-Code following the instructions stated in the email. This is mandatory in order to get important documents regarding your studies, for example your certificate of enrollment.
Would you like to learn something about your university before you arrive?
Ready to start: Accommodation, local public transport and other useful tips
Starting your studies: Your first few days at university