Using fun simulations, communication exercises, opportunities to see another point of view, and discussion, you learn to see yourself and the world in a new way. The new knowledge and skills will be very useful when you meet people who grew up in different cultures, whether by spending a semester abroad or doing groupwork with students of different backgrounds or taking a job involving contact with employees and customers from all over the world.
The seminar is therefore interesting for all students who
- Wish to earn the Certificate for Intercultural Competence (ZiK) because this seminar is required.
- Are planning to study abroad or have already studied abroad.
- Are preparing for scholarship interviews
- Mingle with people from other cultures
- Are interested in this topic
This seminar takes place at least once a semester. Details are available at the beginning of the semester in the International Office's event calender and in the university calender. Since there are a limited number of places, early registration is recommended.