Changes due to Corona virus
To avoid further spreading of Corona virus the libraries will remain closed until further notice.
Please act responsibly and stay at home. All borrowed media will not be due before April 27, 2020.
The returns box will also remain closed. Please keep your books at home.
Interlibrary loan is out of service until further notice.
Request e-books for purchase via e-mail to email@example.com
Please don't hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
You can reach us via phone Monday and Wednesday to Friday from 9 a.m. to noon at 0711 397-4108.
Browse collected databases via DBIS.
We recommend these databases for specific fields:
| Encyclopaedia and statistical data: Brockhaus, Statista
| Social studies: WISO, FIS Bildung, PsycINFO
| Nursing and health care studies: Carelit, CINAHL, Cochrane
| Information Technology: IEEE Xplore, ZDE
| Economics: WISO, Business Source Premier
| Engineering: Perinorm, TEMA, WEMA, ZDE
| Natural sciences: Römpp Online
Refer to the instutional repository OPUS for graduation theses by other students.
Any questions? Write us: email@example.com or follow us on Facebook.
In order to support your studies the library provides access to a lot of online resources.
During the time of corona virus a lot of publishers have extended their e-book palette. The libray provides you with unlimited access to the following publishers through the Plattform content-select.
The list of publishers is linked here.
Furthermore there are a lot of libraries, platforms and publishers that offer special conditions during the current crisis:
- Stadtbücherei Esslingen (test account for free)
- Württembergische Landesbibliothek (delivery service and online resources for users)
- Stadtbibliothek Stuttgart (use of online respources for free)
- Stadtbibliothek Nürtingen (test account for free)
- Stadtbibliothek Böblingen (online registration for online resources)
- SpringerLink free access to media about corona virus
- Sciencedirect free access to media about corona virus
- Barbara Budrich provides Open Access e-books (choose book, choose format "PDF" and continue the normal ordering process)