City Centre Campus
Building 5, Room 05.007
(no library, just distribution)
| Monday - Friday 01:00 - 01:30 pm
| phone 0711 397-4103
| E-Mail bibliothek(at)hs-esslingen.de
You can find our regular opening hours above connected to the library locations. You can visit the libraries without any bookings or reservations.
We can send you items if:
- you or your household partner:s are particularily at risk
- you live far from the libraries
Please use our ordering form for this purpose. This service is free of charge for university members and costs 4€ for external users.
If you have any questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone 0711 397-4103 or 07161 679-1191.
Research Tools in Esslingen
There are plenty of options to look for literature in the library. Search BOSS or the library catalogue WebPac for books, e-books and journal articles. These tools provide you mainly with items present in our libraries.
Can't find the right literature?
If you are unsure about the download process of e-books, check out our tutorials.
Browse collected databases via DBIS.
We recommend these databases for specific fields:
- Encyclopaedia and statistical data: Brockhaus, Statista, Beck online, Scopus
- Social studies: WISO, FIS Bildung, PsycINFO
- Nursing and health care studies: CINAHL, Cochrane
- Information Technology: IEEE Xplore, ZDE
- Economics: WISO, Business Source Premier
- Engineering: Perinorm
- Natural sciences: Römpp Online
Refer to the instutional repository OPUS for graduation theses by other students.
Any questions? Write us: email@example.com or follow us on Facebook.
members OF hochschule esslingen
As a member of Hochschule Esslingen library use is for free
- your ID card is also your library card
- loan period: 4 weeks, renewals up to 5 times
- overdue charges: Gebührenordnung
With your library account you can:
- renew all or selected items
- reserve items and check your reservations
- get your code to collect reserved items
- check your charges
Returning media is done by:
- placing your items on a returns cart
- placing your items in one of the returns boxes outside of the libraries
- if necessary, via mail
Get more Information if you want to use the library as non-affiliated borrower.
Any questions? Call: 0711 397-4103, or write: firstname.lastname@example.org or follow us on Facebook.
View the tutorials made by the libraries of University of Esslingen at our Tutorials-Website.
There you can find videos about e-media, databases and library services like extending the loan period!
Also check out the German version of this website, there you will find more tutorials in German.
Here you can find the current dates for our next online training courses. At the moment we mainly offer German courses.
All documents accompanying the courses can be found in the Moodle course of the libraries.
Check out the German page for more dates in German.