The Education and Advanced Training Unit is assigned to the Vice President Education and Advanced Training and acts as a central point of contact for teaching staff in respect of issues relating to teaching-learning processes. The programme offered by the Education and Advanced Training Unit is open to all professors and all assistant lecturers at Esslingen University of Applied Sciences.
Range of formats
- The ‘Lehre’ newsletter and the intranet provide a constant stream of information about what is currently on offer at Esslingen University of Applied Sciences, professional development training from the GHD, calls for applications and training projects
- The Education and Advanced Training Unit provides interesting tips on continuation programmes and links relevant to teaching materials and tutorials about the teaching-learning process.
- The Education and Advanced Training Unit organises Events such as the ‘Dies Academicus’, the “Teaching” semester kick-off and the “Prof(essional) teaching for newly appointed professors” workshop, for example, as an opportunity to acquire some new ideas and suggestions on teaching and also to compare ideas and personal experiences with colleagues.
- Advice on issues of interest on a personal level and those relating to university teaching, concepts and innovative teaching projects
- E-Learning advice on the integration of digital teaching-learning elements