The compact infoweek is the place to go to obtain advice and guidance on gaining practical experience, finding a job and your subsequent career; the initial event in 2019 was so successful that it is now planned to hold it every summer semester.
- Workshops provide you with tools you can use to identify your skills and interests profile and specifically utilise for your professional development.
- Make your application your calling card: we equip you with some tips and tricks which you can use for your job application documents, and personnel managers and specialists from a range of companies are on hand to check and offer personal advice on your own job application portfolio.
- We offer a free photoshoot for your portfolio photographs to put you in the best possible light.
- By visiting the stands belonging to the various participating companies you can learn which entry-level options are available to you as a student and a graduate and how you can already gain some practical experience as a working student while you are still studying.
- We get you into shape for your online application and put you in the picture about social media recruiting, starting up a business, business etiquette and lots more besides.
And are looking forward to meeting you and holding the second career week organised by the Career Center of Esslingen University of Applied Sciences in Esslingen and Göppingen in April 2020.