Academic Director Mechatronics (part-time) (M. Eng.)
- Physical modeling of mechatronic systems
- Simulation and numerical methods for dynamic systems
- Model-based control
- Rapid Prototyping
- System development
- Systems Engineering
Wednesday 11:00-12:00 in room G 01.333 and by arrangement
!!! Please always send me your desired date and time by e-mail in advance. !!!
- Studies of Technical Cybernetics at the University of Stuttgart (1987-1992)
- Doctorate at the Institute for System Dynamics and Control Engineering at the University of Stuttgart (supervisor Prof. Dr.-Ing. Dr. h.c. Michael Zeitz) (1992-1997)
- Topic of the dissertation: "Application of flatness-based analysis and control of nonlinear multivariable systems".
- Development engineer in the Central Research and Advance Engineering Department of Robert Bosch GmbH in Gerlingen-Schillerhöhe (1997-2003)
- Hydraulic simulation
- Controller design for mechatronic systems
- Systems Engineering of mechatronic systems
- Head of department "Engineering Systems Mechatronics" (2003-2007)
- Modeling, simulation and model-based function development
- SW engineering, rapid prototyping, automatic code generation
- SW test and management processes
- Head of department "Engineering Vehicle Dynamics" (2007-2012)
- Vehicle dynamics functions (ABS, ASR, ESP and additional functions)
- Model-based development methodology
- System development ABS and ESP
- Lecturer at Esslingen University of Applied Sciences (2011/12) and Professor of Mathematics (2012-2016).
- Since 1.10.2016 Professor for Control Engineering at the Faculty of Mechatronics and Electrical Engineering.
The documents for my lectures can be found in the learning platform Moodle. You will receive the access data for the Moodle courses in the first lecture.
Bachelor and master theses:
If you are interested in writing a thesis, please contact me. I regularly offer interesting topics for theses in the areas of modeling, simulation and control engineering.