Discover the exciting world of science in the earliest years: TECHNOlino and the Science Education Centre at Esslingen University of Applied Sciences make this possible.
- The TECHNOlino programme deals with topics such as air, magnetism, water and light in a way that is suitable for young children, including language education, creativity, movement, ethical and musical elements.
- TECHNOlino was developed and is supported by the Metal Workers Association of Southwest Germany (Verband Südwestmetall) and has proved its worth in kindergartens in recent years.
Nursery schools can register directly in the Science Education Centre
Please take note of the following information when registering nursery groups:
- The TECHNOlino programme is suitable for children of pre-school age.
- A group comprises a maximum of 10 nursery school children.
- The children must be accompanied by two supervisors.
The visits take place by appointment on Wednesdays and Thursdays between 9:00 – 10:00 and 10:30 – 11:30 in the Science Education Centre.
TECHNOlino contact in the Science Education Centre:
Dipl. Ing. (FH) Anja Stutz
Vordere Karlstraße 74