Esslingen University of Applied Sciences lets advertising space on all its campuses.
What spaces can be rented for advertising?
Rental space is available on the city centre and hilltop campuses in the respective foyer in front of the aula. There are also spaces to rent on the city centre campus next to building 1. In Goeppingen, the inner courtyard of building 4 can be used. The lessor is Esslingen University of Applied Sciences.
Further spaces can be rented directly in front of the cafeterias (Mensa) on the city centre and hilltop campuses via the Stuttgart Students Union .
Which faculties are located on the different campuses?
Faculties on the city centre campus: Natural Sciences, Automotive Engineering, Basic Sciences, Mechanical Engineering, Building Services-Energy-Environment
Number of students: around 2,300
Faculties on the hilltop campus, Flandernstrasse: Management, Information Technology, Graduate School, Social Work, Health Care and Nursing Science
Number of students: around 2,600
Faculties on the Goeppingen Campus: Mechatronics and Electrical Engineering, Engineering Management
Number of students: around 1,200
How much does advertising space cost?
Rental costs for a stand are 150 euros per day. Members of the Association of Friends of Esslingen University of Applied Sciences e.V. pay a reduced price of 75 euros per day. The prices apply to advertising space belonging to the University as well as the areas in front of the cafeterias.
What types of offer are allowed?
The ads must have something to do with the students directly. Stands with the following are not allowed:
- offers to do with sales closures
- financial services by banks or other
- gambling or draws
- material from political associations or organisations
- ads for alcohol or tobacco
Info stands by members of the University (students, faculties or institutes) are free of charge.
How to rent advertising space
- First, check in the University Calendar to make sure that the students are at the University for the required dates. Some dates may lie within holidays or the examination period.
- After the application has been checked, the applicant will receive a rental agreement which must be signed and returned to the e-mail address below at least two weeks before the planned advertising period begins.
- Finally, the applicant receives the countersigned rental agreement together with a bill which has to be paid at least five days in advance.
Tel. +49 (0) 711 397-30 03