Are you looking for engineers or managers?
Esslingen University of Applied Sciences organizes an Industry Day in which over 100 national companies present their career opportunities!
Industry Day gives companies the chance to get into contact with students from engineering and management.
The next Industry Day will take place in digital form on Wednesday, 19 May 2021 from 09 am to 04 pm. The online concept of the Industry Day enables a presentation at the company's virtual stand. At their stand, companies can provide first-hand information about their career opportunities and engage in conversation with students with the help of live video chats.
Further information on registration can be found in the following document for previous exhibitors and interested parties:
Is your company interested in a presentation stand?
You are welcome to contact us!
Tel. +49 (0) 711 397-3351
IT-Company Day 2021
Are you looking for IT experts?
Every year, at the IT-Company Day, small and medium-sized IT companies are invited to Esslingen University of Applied Sciences. They present themselves at the Faculty of Information Technology on the hilltop campus, Flandernstrasse.
The next IT-Company Day: Wednesday, 24th November, 2021
Firms have the following possibilities:
- You can present your company at a stand and provide information about your company portfolio.
- Furthermore, you can offer students practical placements/internships and topics for theses as well as opportunities to enter their chosen profession.
- Alongside the stands, there are also company talks on current IT topics.
Depending on the given situation of the Covid-19 pandemic, the it SME Day will take place in presence or online.
Wirtschaftsförderung der Region Stuttgart GmbH
The IT-Company Day is organized by the Business Development Agency for the Stuttgart Region GmbH in collaboration with the Boeblingen-Sindelfingen Software Centre e.V. and the Faculty of Information Technology at Esslingen University of Applied Sciences.
Student Meets Company 2021
Are you looking for engineers, managers or social workers?
Student meets company is a small, but effective company contact fair at Esslingen University of Applied Sciences on the city centre campus in Esslingen.
The fair gives companies an exclusive opportunity to meet students and get into contact with them.
The next date in 2021 will be released in due time.
For further information, please contact the University’s Career Centre.
Tel. +49 (0) 711 397-3185
Tel. +49 (0) 711 397-3193
We look forward to hearing from you!
Industry Fair 2020
The Göppingen Industrial Fair is postponed to 20 October 2022.
Get to know your future engineers from the fields of automation engineering, mechatronics, electrical engineering and engineering management at the Industry Fair 2022 on the Goeppingen Campus of Esslingen University of Applied Sciences.
Present yourself as an attractive employer to our round 1,200 future engineers.
The next contact fair at the Göppingen Campus is planned for 20 October 2022. Details will follow.
You are welcome to register in advance to receive all the information in good time.
Organisation Office for the Industry Fair:
on behalf of Esslingen University of Applied Sciences - Goeppingen Campus
Tel. +49 (0) 7161 15880-24
Position your Brand with us!
Esslingen University of Applied Sciences offers you the chance to position your brand and your company values.
With ad placements and promotion, you can reach the following target groups at Esslingen University of Applied Sciences:
- students in general and in specific faculties
- academic and support staff
- interested parties from Esslingen and Goeppingen on the respective campuses.
Use the opportunity to establish your brand identity among the above target groups and to transmit your brand’s message. We offer you a platform for direct and indirect recruitment.
You can position yourself at Esslingen University of Applied Sciences in the following ways:
- open days
- student info-days
- University careers fairs
- University magazine spektrum
- Student parties
- General fundraising: Alfred-Hans Feiler
- Promotion: Andrea Heß
- Open day and student info-day: Simona Ozimic
- Ads in spektrum magazine: VMK Verlag für Marketing und Kommunikation GmbH & Co. KG, Tel. 06243 909-1
Present your Company!
As a company, would you like to get into direct contact with students?
At workshops, application folder checks, talks or excursions, you can get directly in touch with students on campus or on your own premises.
If interested, please contact us!
Tel. +49 (0) 711 397-3185
Tel. +49 (0) 711 397-3193
Promotion Stands on Campus
Esslingen University of Applied Sciences lets advertising space on all its campuses.
What spaces can be rented for advertising?
Rental space is available on the city centre and hilltop campuses in the respective foyer in front of the aula. There are also spaces to rent on the city centre campus next to building 1. In Goeppingen, the inner courtyard of building 4 can be used. The lessor is Esslingen University of Applied Sciences.
Further spaces can be rented directly in front of the cafeterias (Mensa) on the city centre and hilltop campuses via the Stuttgart Students Union .
Which faculties are located on the different campuses?
Faculties on the city centre campus: Natural Sciences, Automotive Engineering, Basic Sciences, Mechanical Engineering, Building Services-Energy-Environment
Number of students: around 2,300
Faculties on the hilltop campus, Flandernstrasse: Management, Information Technology, Graduate School, Social Work, Health Care and Nursing Science
Number of students: around 2,600
Faculties on the Goeppingen Campus: Mechatronics and Electrical Engineering, Engineering Management
Number of students: around 1,200
How much does advertising space cost?
Rental costs for a stand are 150 euros per day. Members of the Association of Friends of Esslingen University of Applied Sciences e.V. pay a reduced price of 75 euros per day. The prices apply to advertising space belonging to the University as well as the areas in front of the cafeterias.
What types of offer are allowed?
The ads must have something to do with the students directly. Stands with the following are not allowed:
- offers to do with sales closures
- financial services by banks or other
- gambling or draws
- material from political associations or organisations
- ads for alcohol or tobacco
Info stands by members of the University (students, faculties or institutes) are free of charge.
How to rent advertising space
- First, check in the University Calendar to make sure that the students are at the University for the required dates. Some dates may lie within holidays or the examination period.
- Interested parties should send in their filled-in and signed application to use University premises.The application must arrive at least four weeks before the planned advertising period begins.
- After the application has been checked, the applicant will receive a rental agreement which must be signed and returned to the e-mail address below at least two weeks before the planned advertising period begins.
- Finally, the applicant receives the countersigned rental agreement together with a bill which has to be paid at least five days in advance.
Tel. +49 (0) 711 397-30 03