The Esslingen MBA Talent Management Programme
- Boost your high-potential employees' company loyalty and motivation
- Enlarge your personnel's network within your company headquarters or subsidiary in Germany
- Designed for your staff from the academic fields of science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM)
- International, English-taught management training for your future division leaders
- Company presence can be combined with eight months' full-time MBA programme
- Corporate project and master's thesis in your company for result-oriented problem solutions
- Dual career option for expat partners in Germany
- Recruiting instrument to gain highly capable business professionals
"In most cases, Festo scholarship holders have returned to their home country and have taken on top positions there.
"The global networks, the English language, getting to know more than just the university, and the integration in a German company is a decided advantage for later networking.
"The cooperation with the Graduate School and the MBA was the right decision for us."
- Dr. Wilfried Stoll, managing partner of Festo AG & Co. KG. Founding member of the lndustrial Advisory Board of the Graduate School
(translated from the German)
Esslingen University is one of the leading universities in Germany for applied sciences, with core areas in engineering and management as weil as applied research.
These strengths form the Esslingen MBA in International lndustrial Management, which focuses on the functional areas of business (operations, marketing and flnance) in the manufacturing sector and the encompassing services.
- Company presence can be combined with the MBA programme
- Language of instruction: English
- Corporate project and master’s thesis in your company
- Core courses in operations, marketing and finance
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a STEM field
- GMAT or GRE
- English language test (e.g. TOEFL) for non-native speakers
- Two years’ work experience
Expenses per Semester
- Only 1.200 EUR tuition fee
- Cost of living 4.500 EUR (incl. rent, health insurance, transit)
- German language courses and soft-skill seminars
- Housing fully organized
- Visa Support
Programme Start & Application Deadline
- Programme start: October
- Application Deadline: 31 May