The Faculty of Management and Technology is a large faculty with students at two locations: at the Esslingen Hilltop Campus and at the Göppingen Campus.
- B.Sc. in Industrial Management/Automobile Industry (TAB)
- B.Sc. in International Industrial Management (TBB)
- M.Sc. in Innovation Management (IMM), given in German
- MBA in International Industrial Management (IIM), given entirely in English with students from all over the world.
Graduates of these programmes are employed in different sectors of international business and industry, often rising to senior management positions.
- B.Eng. in Engineering Management (WNB)
- B.Eng. in Mechatronics (MTB), one of the best Mechatronics programmes in Germany.
- M.Eng. in Smart Factory - Industrie 4.0 (SFM)
- Part-time and dual study programmes within the field of Mechatronics: MechatronikPlus, E-MobilitätPlus, and the 7-semester MechatronikCom.
The Faculty of Management and Technology builds on the topical subjects of the future. It has high third-party funding and conducts research in cooperation with the Institute for Sustainable Energy Technology and Mobility (INEM), the Competence Centre for Energy and IT Mobility Interfaces (KEIM), and the Institute for Health Care and Nursing Sciences (IGP) at Esslingen University of Applied Sciences, as well as further external partners from the industry.