The Esslingen MBA: More than a Typical MBA Programme
- Designed for STEM graduates with management ambitions
- Full-time MBA programme, taught in English, duration 3 semesters
- Government subsidised tuition fees
- Strong links to global players, hidden champions and family companies
- Lifts students out of the classroom into real-life situations in the industry
- Mandatory corporate project and master's thesis in the industry
- High professor-student ratio: an optimal learning environment
- German language courses, cultural events and soft-skill seminars
- Active international almuni network stretching all over the globe
Our ProgramME: The Industry's #1 Choice
In the Staufenbiel Institut* study of MBATrends 2015/16, Esslingen University of Applied Sciences had Germany's highest percentage of graduates entering the automotive industry and engineering consulting.
*Staufenbiel Institut is the leading platform for the personal marketing and recruiting of young academics in Germany.
Combine Engineering and Management
Esslingen University is one of the leading universities in Germany for applied sciences, with core areas in engineering and management, as well as applied research.
These strengths form the Esslingen MBA in International Industrial Management, which focuses on the functional areas of business (operations, marketing and finance) in the manufacturing sector and the encompassing services.
Our ProgramMEs: Students' #1 Choice!
How happy are students with their university? The online portal StudyPortals decided to find out. In its world-wide competition asking students from 150 German universities how satisfied they were, we are very proud to announce that, out of these 150 German universities, Esslingen came in 10th place, flanked by top international universities of great renown.
"THRILLED ALUMNI RAVE ABOUT THE INTERNATIONAL FLAIR"
In the education supplement to the German publication "manager magazine" 2018/1, there is an article featuring Esslingen MBA alumni. Have a look and find out how our alumni feel about their programme!
The Esslingen master's programmes were among the first to be accredited in Germany, and are regularly reaccredited by the ASIIN. The ASIIN is responsible for examining and certifying STEM university programmes, as well as interdisciplinary programmes containing STEM subjects. As an industrially-oriented master's programme for STEM graduates, The Esslingen MBA has worked closely with the ASIIN to help ensure its continual development of high quality and international recognition.
The Esslingen MBA was last accredited in 2012, and will be reaccredited in 2019.