- Students on the International Industrial Management (TBB) degree programme can graduate with a double degree with Gannon University (GU), in Erie, USA.
- If you study for at least two semesters at Gannon University, you will obtain a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration in International Management (BSBA) from GU in addition to the Bachelor of Science in International Industrial Management from Esslingen University of Applied Sciences.
- There are no additional tuition fees. It is possible to apply for a Double Degree Scholarship.
- The US degree programme qualifies you for an H-1B Visa (working and residence permit) for 1 year.
- You can write your Bachelor thesis at either Esslingen or GU in Erie or at both locations.
- A maximum of 5 students from Esslingen can participate in the Dual Degree Programme each year.
- Students must have successfully completed their first 2 semesters to be eligible to apply for the Dual Degree Programme.
- Applicants must fulfil certain criteria, such as a good level of English (B2), be personally mature and interested in and prepared for intercultural experiences, above-average exam results so far.
- The application process takes a certain length of time and involves an essay in English, among other things, which applicants must send to GU.
- Online applications for the first round of applications can be submitted between 2 December and 31 January.
If you require any advice, please contact the International Programme Coordinator
Before starting the Dual Degree Programme, you should meet with the Academic Director of the Management and Technology Faculty to develop a study plan for Option 1 or 2. As part of the discussion, you must also make sure that the exams you plan to take during the programme will be recognised. Our International Programme Coordinator is looking forward to hearing from you!
The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) provides financial support to students selected for the double degree programme by way of funding it receives from the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) as part of the “Integrated international degree programmes with double degree” programme. They receive a full grant for 10 months, a contribution to their health insurance and a one-off lump sum for travel expenses. More detailed information can be obtained from the International Centre.