The Department of Information Technology offers a Master degree in Applied Computer Science.
This study program lasts three semesters and comprises 90 credits. The academic degree is Master of Science (M.Sc.).
- Prerequistite is a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering.
- The major fields of study are Autonomous Systems, Mobile Computing and Business Intelligence.
- It is possible to start every semester.
- The main course language is German.
- Only some courses are taught in English.
- If the Bachelor degree was not awarded by a German-speaking university, a German language certificate from TestDaF Institute on level TDN4 is required.
- For more information on a language and aptitude test see the Website of TestDaF Institute.
- Non-European residents have to pay a tuition fee of 1500 Euro per semester.
- For more information and hints planing a study at federal state Baden-Württemberg (BW) see the Website of BW Studyguide.
If you are interested to attent our Master program in Applied Computer Science you can find further details on the course of studies at start page Master in Applied Computer Science. Scroll down to application and deadline information.
Maybe you are only interested in a full English taught Master program.
We offer also a Master program in Automotive Systems especially for international incoming students in English only.
This study program lasts three semesters and comprises 90 credits. The academic degree is Master of Engineering (M.Eng.).
Here you can find more information of our international Master program in Automotive Systems.