More than a typical MBA program
- Designed for STEM graduates with management ambitions
- Full-time MBA program, taught in English, duration 3 Semesters
- Government subsidized tuition fees
- Strong links to global players, hidden champions and family companies
- Lifts students out of the classroom into real life situations in the industry
- Mandatory corporate project and master's thesis in the industry
- High professor-student ratio: an optimal learning environment
- German language courses, cultural events and soft-skill seminars
- Active international almuni network stretching all over the globe
Our program: the industry's #1 choice
In the Staufenbiel Institut* study of MBATrends 2015/16, Hochschule Esslingen had Germany's highest percentage of graduates entering the automotive industry and engineering consulting.
*Staufenbiel Institut is the leading platform for the personal marketing and recruiting of young academics in Germany.
Combine engineering and management
Esslingen University is one of the leading universities in Germany for applied sciences, with core areas in engineering and management, as well as applied research.
These strengths form the Esslingen MBA in International Industrial Management, which focuses on the functional areas of business (operations, marketing and finance) in the manufacturing sector and the encompassing services.
During a celebration on 24 November 2016, Diplom Physiker Hans-Georg Leis was presented with the University Badge of Honour.
If you haven't been yet, take a walk through the stands of the Esslingen Medieval and Christmas Market!
As a part of their orientation in their new home city, Graduate School students explore the City of Esslingen.
On 2 September, 85 students from 31 countries around the world started their studies in Esslingen.
Our Senior MBAs have another few days' work ahead of them and then they can begin to celebrate.
Our new students discover Esslingen in the City Rally!
Staff and teachers got to lean back last Friday and be entertained: our students put on what is perhaps the most creative afternoon of the year: the German party.
On Thursday 13 June, Professor Maija Haaramo from Tampere University in Finland will visit Esslingen to lecture on "Leadership in Finland"
Heide Elberth organises German conversation and culture meetings in Esslingen above and beyond anything official: Heide gives students a small community where they can be at home amongst friends.