MBA in International Industrial Management
- Low tuition fees due to German government subsidies
- Possibility of student loans from the Festo Education Fund
- All classes taught in English
- Full-time MBA
- Designed for engineers who want to go into management
- One of the first MBA programs in Germany providing top-notch business education
- Many company visits supplement classroom learning
Study in Europe's #1 MBA for Internationality!
Staufenbiel Institut is the leading platform for personal marketing and recruiting for young academics in Germany. In their study of MBATrends 2011/12, Hochschule Esslingen was consistently listed among the top European Universities.
On 29 January 2014, the Graduate School welcomed a delegation from the office of new university president Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Christian Maercker
“Build bridges between countries and cultures” – this was the vision that prompted Dean Karl Kottmann to help found the Esslingen Graduate School in 1998. 16 years later, Graduate School professors and staff are still striving...
On Thursday 13 June, Professor Maija Haaramo from Tampere University in Finland will visit Esslingen to lecture on "Leadership in Finland"
Heide Elberth organises German conversation and culture meetings in Esslingen above and beyond anything official: Heide gives students a small community where they can be at home amongst friends.
Visiting MBA professor Dr. Andrew Borchers from Lipscombe University, USA