Yes, but you have to get your foreign qualification accredited and possibly to provide proof of having passed a German test.
You must have your foreign certificate recognised
Please apply for accreditation in time, as the accreditation certificate has to be included in your application portfolio to Esslingen University of Applied Sciences.
- German applicants with a foreign Bachelor’s degree certificate/Diploma should inquire at the Admissions Office nach.
- Foreign applicants with a foreign Bachelor’s degree certificate/Diploma have to get their certificates accredited by the University of Constance (Studienkolleg Konstanz). The University checks to see whether your qualifications are comparable to German university entrance qualifications and calculates a grade according to the German grading system.
LANGUAGE SKILLS/GERMAN LANGUAGE TEST
Our courses are taught mainly in German. Foreign nationals with foreign certificates must therefore provide proof of having passed a German test when they enrol at Esslingen University of Applied Sciences at the latest. We accept the following certificates:
- DSH-Prüfung at level 2 or 3
- TestDaf Examination (you must have achieved at least level 4 in all four subtests)
- Deutsches Sprachdiplom der Kultusministerkonferenz
(German Language Certificate of the Education Ministers Conference)
- Language test telc C1 Hochschule