Job Searchs and Contacts to Companies
Job Portal and Links
Career Link is the job portal for students at Esslingen University of Applied Sciences. It is managed by the Career Center together with the service provider Jobteaser and offers a large number of places for practical placements/internships, writing your final thesis, student jobs and jobs for graduates.
Career pages of Career Center partners and sponsors:
Here you will find further links to companies that regularly offer opportunities for theses and have job vacancies.
Notice of liability: Although we check external links carefully, we cannot accept liability for their contents. The link operator carries sole responsibility for its contents.
Company Contact Fair
Esslingen University of Applied Sciences puts you in touch with well-known companies and new, attractive partners for collaboration.
Directly on campus.
At all three campuses:
- Career Week – Esslingen city centre campus – 8–12th April 2019
- Student Meets Company – Esslingen city centre campus – 21st May 2019
- Forum Zukunft – Esslingen hilltop campus – career entry and practice fair social work – fall 2019
- Industry Fair – Goeppingen campus – 24th October 2019
- IT-Company Day – Esslingen hilltop campus, Flandernstrasse – 27th November 2019
- Industry Day – Esslingen Neckarforum – 13th May 2020
company on campus:
Individual stands, workshops or events, with a personal application portfolio check in the Career Center on the city centre campus.
10. April 2019: Jambit GmbH with quick application portfolio check, Campus Flandernstraße
application portfolio check at the Career Center
11. April 2019: Robert Bosch GmbH, Campus city centre
10. April 2019: application photo shoot, DER AUSLÖSER | Sven Falk Fotografie, Campus city centre
13. April 2019: Workshop business etiquette with Susanne Baral
company off campus:
Excursions, for example, for female STEM students to the Robert Bosch GmbH company in Stuttgart-Feuerbach.
Job fairs all over Germany
Career opportunities for engineers & computer scientists on 04.03.2020 in Munich
The jobvector career day is aimed at engineers and computer scientists. At the career fair of the job portal jobvector.de you will receive valuable first-hand information for your career path. Talk to HR managers and find out about internships, dissertations and entry positions. Optimize your application documents in the subject-specific application portfolio check and receive professional application photos! Admission to the jobvector career day and all services are free of charge.
upcoming events welcome center Stuttgart
- Welcome Club International Students, Game Night
Monday, 2nd of March 2020 | 7 p.m.
- Living and Working in the Stuttgart Region: Welcome event for Brazilian in the Stuttgart Region
Wednesday, 4th of March 2020 | 6 p.m. further information & registration
- Living and Working in the Stuttgart Region: Demo Day - SINGA Business Lab
Tuesday, 10th of March 2020 | 6 p.m. further information & registration
- Successful Application and Working in the Stuttgart Region
Wednesday, 18th of March 2020 | 6 p.m. further information & registration
- Job fair for international skilled specialists and trainees
Friday, 20th of March 2020 | 1.30 - 5 p.m. further information
Deutschlandstipendium = German Scholarships
With 78 scholarship holders in the current sponsorship year and 24 renowned sponsors, the Deutschlandstipendium has become well established at Esslingen University of Applied Sciences.
Scholarship holders receive 300 euros in sponsorship per month.
Alongside top grades, students who are awarded Deutschlandstipendium scholarships have shown social commitment and attained special personal achievements, such as successfully overcoming challenges or obstacles in their educational careers or achieving other kinds of outstanding success.
Your application to Esslingen University of Applied Sciences
The application period for the academic year 2021/22 begins on the 19th of March and ends on the 20th of June 2021.
Learn more about the application.