Mathematics, many-valued logic, fuzzy logic, aggregation, artificial intelligence, neural networks, machine learning
Monday 10-11, Room S7.107 (or by appointment)
over the exam period: please contact by email
2017- Academic Staff Member, Hochschule Esslingen, University of Applied Sciences
2016- Research Scientist, Dopti Ltd, Budapest
2016-2017 Business Intelligence Analyst, Reader's Digest, Stuttgart
2015-2017 Lecturer, Hochschule Esslingen, University of Applied Sciences
2015- Associate Professor, University of Obuda, John von Neumann Faculty of Informatics
2012-2015 Assistant Professor, University of Obuda, John von Neumann Faculty of Informatics
2005-2012 Parental leave
2002-2005 Assistant Professor, Budapest Tech, Faculty of Informatics
- O. Csiszar, J. C. Fodor, Threshold Constructions of Aggregation Functions, IEEE 9th International Conference on Computational Cybernetics (ICCC), pp.191-194, 2013.
- J. Dombi, O. Csiszar, The General Nilpotent Operator System, paper presented at Fuzzy Set Theory and Applications (FSTA) conference, Liptovski Jan, 26-31. January 2014.
- J. Dombi, O. Csiszar, Nilpotent Operator Systems, paper presented at 35th Linz Seminar on Fuzzy Set Theory, Graded logical approaches, and their applications, Linz, 18-22 February 2014.
- J. Dombi, O. Csiszar, Implications in bounded systems, Inform. Sciences, vol. 283, pp. 229-240, 2014.
- J. Dombi, O. Csiszar, The general nilpotent operator system, Fuzzy Sets Syst., vol. 261, pp. 1-19, 2015.
- O. Csiszar, J. C. Fodor, On uninorms with fixed values along their border, Annales Computatorica, Annales Univ. Sci. Budapest., Sect. Comp. 42, p.93-108, 2014.
- J. Dombi, O. Csiszar, Equivalence Operators in Bounded Systems, Fuzzy Sets Syst., DOI:10.1016/j.fss.2015.08.012, 2015.
- O. Csiszar, Intelligent Decision Models, Doctoral Thesis, 2015. J. Dombi, O. Csiszar, Different Types of De Morgan Identities in Nilpotent Systems and a Universal Description, paper presented at ISAS 2016, Luxembourg, 5-8 July 2016.
- J. Dombi, O. Csiszar, Self-dual Operators, and a General Framework for Weighted Nilpotent Operators, International Journal of Approximate Reasoning 81, p. 115-127, 2017.
- J. Dombi, O. Csiszar, Operator-dependent modifiers in nilpotent logical systems, paper presented at IJCCI 2018, Seville, 18-20 September 2018
- J. Dombi, O. Csiszar, Generator-based Modifiers and Membership Functions in Nilpotent Operator Systems, IWOBI IEEE International Work Conference on Bioinspired Intelligence 2019, Budapest, 03-05 July 2019
- J. Dombi, O. Csiszar, G. Csiszar, Semantic Interpretation of Deep Neural Networks based on Continuous Logic, submitted to Neural Networks, 2019
- O. Csiszar, G. Csiszar, and J. Dombi, Interpretable Neural Networks Based on Continuous-Valued Logic and Multicriteria Decision Operators, Knowledge-based Systems, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.knosys.2020.1059722020, 2020.
- J. C. Urenda, O. Csiszar, G. Csiszar, J. Dombi, O. Kosheleva, V. Kreinovich, G. Eigner, Why Squashing Functions in Multi-Layer Neural Networks, submitted to IEEE International Conference On Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Toronto, Canada, Oct 11-14, 2020, https://scholarworks.utep.edu/cs_techrep/1398/
K. Alvarez, J. C. Urenda, O. Csiszar, G. Csiszar, J. Dombi, G. Eigner, V. Kreinovich, Towards Fast and Understandable Computations: Which “And”- and “Or”-Operations Can Be Represented by the Fastest (i.e., 1-Layer) Neural Networks? Which Activations Functions Allow Such Representations?, submitted to Acta Polytechnica Hungarica, 2020