INEM is involved in teaching and research projects relating to energy management and mobility all over Germany and Europe. The research topics and the opportunities which INEM offers are equally wide ranging and future oriented.
We can offer:
- Internships, final theses and doctorates
- The possibility of combining work and study (part-time/ full-time/graduate assistant)
- Esslingen University of Applied Sciences is striving to increase the proportion of women in areas where they are underrepresented and therefore expressly encourages women to apply.
- Applicants with a disability who have suitable qualifications will receive preferential consideration.
- Interesting, innovative and very varied tasks
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Flexible working
- Support for your professional and personal development
- Close contact with industry thanks to our application-oriented projects.
Our current vacancies are published in the Career Link job portal of Esslingen University of Applied Sciences.
If you do not find anything which suits you, INEM will be pleased to consider unsolicited applications.
Information on the collation of personal data can be found here.