The Business Management package consists of courses from the areas of finance, marketing, international business and law and intercultural communication. It is offered by the Faculty of Management at the Esslingen Hilltop campus.
It is an attractive package for students from partner universities of the Hochschule Esslingen (University of Applied Sciences) and aims at combining theory and case studies, complemented by field trips to world-famous companies located in the region of Esslingen and Stuttgart.
12 reasons to join the program
- Study in one of Germany’s most successful economic region (renowned for Porsche, Daimler, Bosch, …)
- Benefit from our co-operation with well reputed companies
- Enjoy our excellent reputation worldwide
- Use state-of-the-art laboratories
- Get support from motivated staff
- Enhance your career chances
- Immerse in another culture
- Become independent and self-confident
- Improve your German
- Make new friends from all over the world
- Feel safe and comfortable
- Travel Europe! Discover Munich, the Black Forest, the Alps, Paris, Rome, … .
Which courses can I take?
- English Proficiency, TBB 1, 2 ECTS
- Business Studies and Personal Skills, TBB 1, 2 ECTS
- Introduction to Technology, TBB/TAB 1, 2 ECTS
- Intercultural Communication, TBB 3, 2 ECTS
- Seminar International Cultures, TBB 3, 2 ECTS
- Corporate Finance, TBB 3, 4 ECTS
- Business Case Study in Corporate Finance, TBB 3, 2 ECTS
- Advanced Data Analytics, TBB 6, 4 ECTS
- Project Advanced Data Analytics, TBB 6, 2 ECTS
- International Marketing, TBB 6, 2 ECTS
- Case Study international Marketing, TBB 6, 2 ECTS
- International Finance, TBB 6, 2 ECTS
- International Commercial Law, TBB 6, 2 ECTS
- Mergers and Aquisitions, TBB 6, 4 ECTS
- All courses taught in English
- Industry-related courses
- Focus on practical implementation
- Small groups
- Orientation weeks at the beginning
- Informal atmosphere
What options do I have?
Depending on the duration of your stay, your fields of interest, academic needs and your home university, the following options are available for you:
ERASMUS/Global: One semester study program in the summer or winter semester.
ERASMUS/Global PLUS: Full year program comprising one semester study program in the summer or winter semester followed by an internship in industry.
How can I apply?
Students from partner universities of Esslingen Universitiy of Applied Sciences who are nominated by their home university for the exchange program can study in Esslingen.
You need sufficient command of the English language and a solid background in Business Management.
Proficiency in English at Level B2 or higher according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages is required. For 2nd and 3rd year lectures (TBB 3, TBB 4 and TBB 6) a sound grounding in finance, accounting and marketing is necessary.
Further information about the program, application procedure, application forms etc. are available from the International Office/Coordinator of your home university. If you are not sure who your coordinator is, please contact:
Esslingen University of Applied Sciences