If you have questions about the application process, please see our application FAQs
Step 1: Completely Fill Out the Online Application
Each page of the online application form must be completely filled out. When the online application is complete, applicants lock their file and then print out and sign the online application data report.
ENTER THE ONLINE APPLICATION (15 October to 31 March)
Step 2: Gather Together all Required Documents
Please add the following to your application package:
- Official transcripts from each college or university attended (original or certified copies)
- Graduation diploma from each college or university attended (original or certified copies)
- Proof of English language proficiency (not necessary for Indian applicants)
- Original APS for all applicants whose first degree is from PR China, Vietnam or Mongolia (www.aps.org.cn)
- Required credits in design:
- CAD (Pro/E or CATIA): 5 CP (=70 hours)
- Design/Machine Elements: 15 CP (=210 hours)
- Strength of Materials/Mechanics: 10 CP (=140 hours)
- Mathematics: 8 CP (=112 hours)
Step 3: include all application attachments
Applicants must include the following forms with their application:
DOWNLOAD YOUR APPLICATION PACKAGE with the Acrobat Reader, and then fill in the form as far as possible at the computer. You should fill out your application number, as well as all attachments except the Recommendation Forms and the Transcript Evaluation Form on line.
When you have typed in your data, please print the form and have the Recommendation Forms and the Transcript Evaluation Forms filled in as instructed.
Step 4: Add Supporting Documents
- Documents proving basic knowledge of the German language, at Level A1 (CEFR) or higher
- Any other documents that would allow us to evaluate you more fully
Step 5: Post Your Application
Please send us a complete application package, with all the above required documents. Use the check-list to ensure that your application package is complete. Please note that ONLY the letters of recommendation should be in separate envelopes: all other documents should be loose.
Esslingen University of Applied Science